Driving Without Insurance
Face Charges with Help from an Englewood Criminal Defense Lawyer
A charge for driving without insurance in New Jersey is serious, but do
you know just how serious? A conviction could lead to the automatic loss
of your license for one year, more than $1,000 in fines, community service
and astronomical insurance premiums. In many ways, these penalties are
more severe than those for a disorderly person offense charge of marijuana
possession or drunk driving charge.
If you are charged with driving without insurance in New Jersey, the law
office of Alan M. Liebowitz, Esq., LLC can provide experienced legal help.
Call Attorney Liebowitz at (201) 340-9338.
Providing an Effective Defense Against Traffic Charges
Attorney Liebowitz has handled numerous traffic violation and driving without
Mr. Liebowitz works hard to pinpoint weaknesses in the state's case,
- Your insurance was canceled without your knowledge
- You cannot locate your proof of insurance documents
- You were driving a borrowed car
- There were issues relating to a recent interstate or intrastate move
- You weren't really operating the vehicle under the state's many
definitions of "operation"
- You had reason to believe the vehicle was insured under another policy
- The police violated your rights when they pulled you over
Whatever the unique circumstances of your case, Mr. Liebowitz argues effectively
for reduced charges or a reduced sentence, all the while working to get
a full dismissal or acquittal of your criminal charges.
Contact an Englewood Lawyer for No Insurance Driver Defense
When you have been accused of driving without insurance, you should seek
qualified legal advice as soon as possible. The law firm of Alan M. Liebowitz,
Esq., LLC offers
free initial consultations in English or Spanish to help when you've been pulled over in Hudson,
Passaic, or Bergen Counties.
Contact an Englewood criminal defense attorney online today.