New Jersey Aggravated Assault Defense Lawyer
Over 15 Years of Criminal Defense Experience in New Jersey
If you have been charged with assault, you and your case will soon enter the confusing and impersonal criminal justice system. Assault charges and other charges for other violent crimes carry serious penalties upon conviction, which can include:
- Jail time of months or years
- Fines and reparation
- Probation and parole
- A permanent criminal record
Do not face your assault charges without experienced legal help from a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney. A criminal defense lawyer can:
- Advocate for your rights throughout the legal and court processes
- Investigate your case and work to prove your innocence
- Fight to have your charges and sentence minimized
Attorney Alan Liebowitz in Englewood, New Jersey has practiced criminal defense law for over 15 years and has provided effective legal representation in hundreds of criminal cases. Have you been accused of:
- Aggravated assault?
- Sexual assault?
- Domestic violence or spousal harassment?
- Unwanted touching?
- A gun or weapon-related incident?
- Punching another person, or hitting another person with your hands or an object?
- Hitting someone with a car or truck?
If you have been accused of attempting to cause bodily injury to another, we can provide effective legal help. Mr. Liebowitz is a member of the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (ACDL) and has successfully reduced or eliminated the legal penalties of dozens of individuals accused of assault and other violent crimes. For a free discussion of your assault charges or the charges of a loved one, contact our firm.
Contact Our Firm
If you face assault charges, contact the Bergen and Passaic County law office of Alan M. Liebowitz, Esquire LLC. We offer free initial consultations, return calls immediately, are available 24 hours a day, represent Spanish-speaking clients and are conveniently located near the George Washington Bridge and the Lincoln Tunnel. To contact us, call 201-266-5546.