New Jersey Lawyers Helping Those Injured on the Job
Experienced Legal Help in Englewood, New Jersey
When you have been seriously injured at work, how do you make sure you will receive the benefits you need to cover your lost wages? And when on-the-job injuries result in expensive and even overwhelming medical costs, who can help ensure the bills will be paid?
At the law office of Alan M. Liebowitz, Esquire LLC in Englewood, New Jersey, we have handled workers' compensation and workplace accident cases for over 15 years. We have handled many hundreds of claims, and can provide effective legal help and representation in your pursuit of workers' compensation benefits following workplace accidents and injuries.
Were you injured in a workplace accident? Do you have questions regarding your right to receive workers' compensation benefits? We can help. Call lawyer Alan Liebowitz201-266-5546.
We have helped clients obtain significant sums of dollars in workers' compensation benefits following workplace accidents and on-the-job injuries. Have you been injured:
- As an ambulance driver/emergency medical technician (EMT)?
- On a construction site?
- In a workplace auto accident?
- In a nursing home?
- From workplace machinery?
- From any other one-time workplace accident?
We can handle your entire work injury claim and fight diligently for your rights. After meeting with you to discuss your concerns, we can:
- Investigate your accident
- Consult with your treating physician and, in necessary with medical experts
- Attend your hearings and, if necessary prepare for trial and appeal
A thorough investigation can prove the cause and extent of your disability or injuries, and your physician can work to:
- Determine the amount of time you need off from work
- Determine whether your are permanently disabled
- Determine level of your disability
Contact Our Firm - Passaic and Bergen County
If you have questions regarding workers' compensation benefits, workplace accidents and occupational injuries, contact the law office of Alan M. Liebowitz, Esquire LLC. We offer free initial consultations, return calls immediately, are available 24 hours a day, represent Spanish-speaking clients and are conveniently located near the George Washington Bridge and the Lincoln Tunnel in New Jersey. To contact an attorney, call 201-266-5546.